I order two cases on 9/18, and they were shipped out on 9/21, and were delivered to Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 today. I don't live anywhere near NY.....No contact phone# for Crown case just email. Which I have fired off three so for with no reply from them yet!

mannn as soon as i ordered my shiet, i emailed them about placing another one and they sent my case to me without adding another order to mine.. there customer service sucks
    2009-09-25 05:53 PM
    The description in your review is simply superb. I am thinking of buying such a case in cheap price. Is there any place from which I can buy one? Let me know.
    CaseCrown.com Home

Also, Amazon.com has them for a slight markup.
    2009-09-25 11:36 PM
    I purchased a white slim clip-on stlye (already have a black one, my favorite case ever) and Im trying a black glider. Ordered last night & had a shipping notice email about 16 hours after order. The free shipping is over, but still reasonable enough to buy. My thoughts on the glider will be interesting seeing how I tried a incase slider & thought it was one of the worse cases I ever tried.
    2009-09-29 07:55 PM
43 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD