User Tag List

Hi All

I used to own an Incase Power Slider, really liked it but like some others I returned it when I discovered that it blocked some signal to the phone.

I returned it shortly after reading from a few sources that the Incase had stopped making them for the reason above and will be releasing a new Power Slider in the holiday season.

So recently I emailed Incase about it and they didn't confirm nor deny that a new power slider would ever be released but as of right now they are not making them anymore.

I would really like a new incase power slider rather than a morphie and don't want to buy a morphie now and find out in a month or so a new incase is released.

Does anyone have any further info if a new power slider will ever be released or should I just get the Morphie?

Thank you

Stuart
    2009-09-09 06:42 PM
    Yes, incase is redesigning the power slider because of the reception problems, and it will be available this holiday season.. I don't care really, I get full service the two places I need it: My bedroom and at work.
    2009-09-11 03:09 AM
    i hope so... after having the mophie, i decided to return it... it didn't last me that much longer...
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2009-09-11 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD