1. itzbilly's Avatar
    Hey guys, do you know if there's an inline-mic/remote adapter?
    Like the shure adapter for iphone but with controls for the music.

    Also, looking to see if there's any way that you can turn regular ear buds into in-ear, without hacking and slashing at the wiring.

    Like so:

    Bad drawing, I know but it's the best I can do
    2009-09-14 04:34 PM
  2. CaptainChaos's Avatar
    There are in ear buds that have the controls and mic built into them It is a lot cheaper to replace the bulky stock speakers yourself with in ear buds leaving you with OEM wires/better speakers. It only takes 15 minutes or so
    2009-09-14 04:41 PM
  3. itzbilly's Avatar
    I can't find any in-ears that have the control/mic built in. Even if I found one, I need one that has good mic quality so people can actually hear me. I'm planning to use the one I had from my Blackberry; it had good mic quality but it's regular ear buds. Hence the question on the in-ear "plug ins."

    I don't know how to replace the speakers and such and would rather not get into that, risking my skullcandy in-ear phones
    2009-09-14 04:45 PM
  4. CaptainChaos's Avatar
    2009-09-14 07:38 PM
  5. itzbilly's Avatar
    Thanks but I was really looking to find a cheaper alternative to the Shure adapter sort, where I can have the earphones separate from the adapter, since I usually break my earphones a lot. It would be a shame to buy something like the Sennheiser headset for like $130 and then break it in 2 weeks. Any ideas where I can find such an adapter?
    2009-09-15 02:51 AM
  6. Amraam's Avatar
    Good to see a brand like sennheiser doing these. It's just a shame that they only do the buds, and not normal earphones
    2009-09-16 05:57 PM
  7. Luppin's Avatar
    And how much did you spend on your skullcandy earbuds
    2009-09-16 06:01 PM