Hello....

Does anyone know where I can find any type of personalized stickers or anything for the HOME Button on the iPhone?

I've checked around and haven't found any.

Thanks...

Marc
    2009-12-30 11:40 PM
    awesome idea!! If you get a response i would like to know cause i would also be intereseted/make your own and take orders here!
    2009-12-31 01:55 PM
    Yeah, still waiting..haven't heard from anyone.

awesome idea!! If you get a response i would like to know cause i would also be intereseted/make your own and take orders here!
    2010-01-11 03:22 AM
    you can check ebay for iPhone skins and some of them come with a sticker for the home button...
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.
    2010-01-11 05:58 AM
    i purchased a skin for my ipod nano and it had a cover for he home button so keep looking there should be womthing for the iphone...
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.
    2010-01-12 07:35 PM
    Yeah, I'll have a lot of looking to do.....LOL
    2010-01-12 08:32 PM
    wow r u serious? they have some already. i saw them online somewhere, but they are only solid colors
    2010-01-17 07:29 PM
    I haven't had any luck finding anything. If you do come across any, please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Marc

wow r u serious? they have some already. i saw them online somewhere, but they are only solid colors
    2010-01-18 02:36 AM
    I really do not have any idea on this, but in fact I also need this kind of stickers to buy. Can you let me know if you get it? Thanks in advance.
    mod/edit links removed
    2010-02-06 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD