I would rather headphones w/mic and camera I know when you will talk, it won't be that good moving around and shizz but who cares, I don't really want to hold my ipad upside down
    2010-07-05 03:21 PM
    I don't really want to hold my ipad upside down
    maybe you already are???

"i believe louisiana is the pelican state"
    2010-07-05 05:08 PM
    What's the deal with holding it upside down? It's really no big deal if you must have a webcam. I still for the life of me cannot figure why one would help most people.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2010-07-05 08:50 PM
    This is so kewl! Skype video calling! W00T!!
    where can I get one of those? Can't find them.
    2010-07-05 11:28 PM
    where can I get one of those? Can't find them.
    It doesn't exist. this was just a possibility of what it could be.
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"
    2010-07-06 03:48 AM
    I would rather headphones w/mic and camera I know when you will talk, it won't be that good moving around and shizz but who cares, I don't really want to hold my ipad upside down
    What??
    2010-07-06 03:51 AM
    What difference would it make? Your Home Button would be on the bottom thats all? Then you can hold it landscape.... or maybe if they do get one working then maybe it will grip the back and be on the top..... Whatever..
    2010-07-06 06:56 AM
    I'm still waiting for my iPad which I pre ordered last week.
    Checkout BLUECAM. I Think it's free and not sure if its iPad compatible but on iPod/iPhone 1 is the camera and 1 controls it via Bluetooth.
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 2010-07-12 at 05:36 PM.
    2010-07-12 05:33 PM
    The whole "upside down" thing wouldn't be an issue if the camera were built into a stand at the bottom of the pad. The pad would slide into the stand and dock from the top. The stand holds the iPad and the camera which should have some swivel capabilities in front of the stand for hands-fee aim. Definitely you don't want to wander around with the iPad like some giant clumsy digital camera.
    2010-09-22 07:02 PM
    The whole "upside down" thing - could be solved very simple.
    Just by adding software option for adjusting view, like it is with almost all webcams!
    2010-10-21 01:17 PM
    I don't think this was ever released, but there atleast was one in the works....
    First iPad camera spotted - Pocket-lint
    2010-12-10 05:02 PM
    I don't think this was ever released, but there atleast was one in the works....
    First iPad camera spotted - Pocket-lint
    I'm suprised someone replied to the thread. Anyways man it's been a long time on this topic. I don't see why no one released a camera for the iPad. They could have made money, since next year they will have one in it.
    2010-12-20 07:21 AM
72 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD