Um, I need a substantial one for daily call. I seached a lot of and can't choose between those two.
    One is BT3030 Bluetooth Stereo Headset. It's 20% off now. Only $29.59. It supports 2.0, V20., V1.1, V1.0. And the operating range can be up to 10m. The best feature is 230 hours' standby time.
    Another one is Earhook Wireless Bluetooth Headset. Only $14.23 with 20% off. Standby time is 130 hours. Operating range is 3-10 m. It supports bandbluetooth 1.2. It is wireless and cheaper.

Anyone can give me some words for it?

no words?

Update:
    The link to the bluetooth.I'm still waiting for help.
    BT3030 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
    Earhook Wireless Bluetooth Headset
    Last edited by LilacWinee; 2010-04-20 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Um,can't choose one bluetooth headphone between those two. One has longer Standby Time. Another one is cheaper and Wireless.
    I want to have a substantial one for daily call.
    2010-04-20 08:18 AM
    Do you intend to use it in the car? If so, get one with noise cancellation (requires at least 2 microphones). And if you want to wear it for substantial amounts of time a day, pay more. They do make a difference. I personally prefer the Plantronic ones. I can look up a link for the one I have. I can honestly tell you that when I am driving a 10 year old Honda at 80miles an hour, I can take a conference call from work and nobody would know that I am driving. That's the difference noise cancellation will do for you.
    2010-04-20 09:39 AM
    Great,igiz. Sound volume and standby time are quite important. I may confirm the details from the stuff. Thank you.
    Um,can't choose one bluetooth headphone between those two. One has longer Standby Time. Another one is cheaper and Wireless.
    I want to have a substantial one for daily call.
    2010-04-20 11:40 AM
    I have this one from Amazon: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Voyager-PRO-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B0027FFZEW/ref=pd_cp_cps_1"]Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset[/ame] L-O-V-E it.
    2010-04-21 09:44 AM
    can anyone have an exact time use if we use bluetooth headset, i'm planning to own a bt headset its just im afraid it'll drain the phone battery
    2010-04-21 02:51 PM
    I don't have the information. But if you compare how much battery drain talking on the phone versus using a BT (or not), I think it's negligible. The convenience and comfort of using BT is a no brainer if you ask me.
    2010-04-28 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD