At the moment I have decided to just use a screen protector rather than an entire case for my phone..

At the moment, I am leaning towards Zagg, but I kept reading that people were using Bodyguardz.

I was wondering, what brand screen protector do you recommend?
    wwjd
    2010-06-25 05:27 AM
    I got Zagg, but I'm not really feeling it. It's a good protector as far as scratches and protection goes, but it takes away the quality of how the Retina display looks. I'm currently looking for a better one. I heard about another one that starts with a "C". I can't think of it off the top of my head though.
    2010-06-25 05:39 AM
    I'm undecided aswell at first I wanted zagg now I don't know.
    2010-06-25 05:41 AM
    bestskinsever?

heard good things about them, nothing about the new design for the 4 though
    2010-06-25 05:43 AM
    I love Zagg shields. I ordered the full body, easy install for my i4 and a Zagg screen protector is on my 3GS right now. They last forever and are great. That is not to say I am not looking for better alternatives if someone knows of one.
    2010-06-25 05:44 AM
    Personally I like the phonedevil ones.
    I use the matte protector for my 3Gs and they have announced a new line for the front and the back of the 4. But I also don't know if it will take away from the clarity of the screen.
    2010-06-25 05:46 AM
    Well just to let you know my experience, i ended up getting a package deal at best buy my choice of zagg or i think the ifrog, then a ifrog case. The zaggs does not fit with the ifrog case it is constantly coming off and causing air bubbles, and it does affect the screen clarity but only a little bit. I am going to exchange it and see how the ifrog goes
    2010-06-25 05:46 AM
    if you want a zagg go on teir website and enter their ipad giveway so you can get aiscount code for your protectors. i got a 40% coupon code and got two full zagg max for both my iphone and wife's iphone.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2010-06-25 06:50 AM
    power support, used it on my iphone 2g and 3gs.
    I hope they make one for the back as well
    2010-06-25 07:25 AM
    bestskinsever?

heard good things about them, nothing about the new design for the 4 though
    Skin for the 4 is available from bestskinsever now, just ordered one. Thanks for the tip.
    2010-06-25 11:53 PM
    I got a Zaggs. Had it on my 3Gs and loved it have it on my 4 and love it. I don't see any difference in screen clarity between my friends with no screen protector and mine. Lifetime warranty how can you beat that?
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?
    2010-06-25 11:54 PM
    Those are only 7.99 for the full phone. may be worth it.
    yeah wondering how the cutouts are and how well itd fit though, cant go wrong though heard they last a lot longer than zagg's
    2010-06-25 11:58 PM
    I put a zagg on from get go. Works well and to me doesn't take much away from screen at all. Also works well with bumper to offer total protection. I've no exposed surface on my phone. Just my opinion but it is of great quality plus like everyone said before, lifetime warrenty.
    2010-06-26 12:15 AM
    I am happy

Got mine from bodyguards. 2full body sets for 9.99

And lifetime warranty
    Last edited by one_crazy_dude; 2010-06-26 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-26 12:20 AM
    None. Ill replace the damn screen when it gets bad enough. Now i did buy one of those "free" cases today and waiting for it to get shipped.
    2010-06-26 05:19 AM
    power support, used it on my iphone 2g and 3gs.
    I hope they make one for the back as well
    I love their anti glare one. Just pre ordered it.
    2010-06-27 05:17 AM
    I bought the iFrogz privacy protector for mine. Only messes up the look of the screen when someone else is trying to look at it.
    Looking at the phone straight on it's fine.

It looks awesome on the phone btw when it's off...
    2010-06-27 05:25 AM
    None. Ill replace the damn screen when it gets bad enough. Now i did buy one of those "free" cases today and waiting for it to get shipped.
    Meh, got a scratch today somehow. Havent been dropped or laid on its screen. Hasnt been left in pocket with keys. Nothing and i get a scratch yet people are putting theirs underwater and throwing them and nothing happens to theirs.
    2010-06-27 06:39 AM
    Meh, got a scratch today somehow. Havent been dropped or laid on its screen. Hasnt been left in pocket with keys. Nothing and i get a scratch yet people are putting theirs underwater and throwing them and nothing happens to theirs.
    That's exactly what I am afraid of. Currently, I am keeping mine in an iPod sock. I am afraid to go without protection. lol

$20 is nothing compared to the stress / annoyance I would have if I got a scratch.
    wwjd
    2010-06-27 06:45 AM
    I suggest zagg invisible shield full body protection, takes a lil longer but looks great. I see no difference whatsoever between the screen with zagg and without. Also go on their website and enter for the ipad giveaway and you get a code for a discount. I got one for 50% off discount so got a zagg full body for i4 for 12.50 plus tax =D
    2010-06-28 12:54 AM
23 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD