i always used a full body shield on all my previous iphones.

i wanted to do the same with the new one but got to thinking.....wouldnt it be bad with the new hd lens, and flash camera?? you know how u got to wet the shields to apply at least some water will touch the cam area
    2010-06-25 11:24 PM
    Not any worse than with the other iPhones. Just squeegie away from the camera, and flash. Getting water in my home button and/or ear piece had me way more worried and made extra sure to squeegie most of the water away from them. Just gotta be careful to dry up any water as soon as it comes out from under the protector even water that drips down the side. It doesn't take a whole lot of the solution either.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?
    2010-06-26 12:00 AM
    Have the rep do it for you. I had mine done for $10 extra and they do it perfectly.
    2010-06-26 10:11 PM
    Not any worse than with the other iPhones. Just squeegie away from the camera, and flash. Getting water in my home button and/or ear piece had me way more worried and made extra sure to squeegie most of the water away from them. Just gotta be careful to dry up any water as soon as it comes out from under the protector even water that drips down the side. It doesn't take a whole lot of the solution either.
    thats true got to just be extra careful i guess...im waiting until this reception issue is fixed before i even think of getting my shield. would be a waste of money as the phone might be replaced. what shield did u get?! im leaning toward bestskins

Have the rep do it for you. I had mine done for $10 extra and they do it perfectly.
    what rep ? gonna jus wait for now
    2010-06-27 02:48 AM
    I got the zaggs. It was all that was being sold on the 23rd here. At best buy they said they had screen protectors but couldn't sell me one until the 24th so I went to the zaggs kiosk in the mall and got one from them. They will put it on there for $10
    2010-06-27 09:43 PM
    How do you like the zaggs shield?

MacBook Pro 15" Core i7|4GB|500GB|HiRes
    iPhone 4 16GB
    iPhone 3G 8GB
    2010-06-27 11:57 PM
    I put a Zagg on my iPhone 4...it might mute the gorgeous display a teeny bit, but I personally like knowing that it's protected--which it seems to be doing well so far.
    2010-06-28 12:31 AM
    i like the fact that it protects the phone. just do not like how the screen protector is tacky. i might replace the screen protector with a power support crystal or anti glare once it comes out.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2010-06-28 06:23 AM
    Use the alcohol based solution instead of water. It evaporates a whole lot quicker and won't damage any components inside. Water will have a tendency to linger inside if it gets in the cracks of your phone.
    2010-06-28 06:32 AM
    It does not affect the lense whatsoever. I used it and my picture quality is the EXACT same as before. Plus if your so worried just squeegie the solution away from the lense. It is perfectly safe, or else Zagg or Bestskinsever would be out of business if their items did that lol.
    2010-06-28 06:55 AM
    In my experience, every screen protector has SOME effect on how the display looks--even if it's a small one. For me, the zagg doesn't lower the resolution or anything, but it also doesn't take a microscope to see that there's an extra layer of material between your retina and the retina display.
    2010-06-28 07:08 AM
    Just got one today from best buy the full body one i love it since i hate putting a case on my phone. But now i dont have to worry about scratches
    2010-06-28 08:31 PM
    Just got one today from best buy the full body one i love it since i hate putting a case on my phone. But now i dont have to worry about scratches
    i am the same, but this new ipone doesnt look like itd take a drop to well. one hard fall the screen or back could be cracked.

ill be forced to use a case as i dont want to take any chances.
    2010-06-28 09:05 PM
    I am not worried about it ill just fix it or buy another
    2010-06-28 09:22 PM
    I just got my Zagg Full Body InvisiShield and I love it. It is perfect for the iPhone 4.

MacBook Pro 15" Core i7|4GB|500GB|HiRes
    iPhone 4 16GB
    iPhone 3G 8GB
    2010-06-28 09:56 PM
    thats what i did the rep did it for me and perfect
    2010-07-07 06:59 AM
    In my experience, every screen protector has SOME effect on how the display looks--even if it's a small one. For me, the zagg doesn't lower the resolution or anything, but it also doesn't take a microscope to see that there's an extra layer of material between your retina and the retina display.

I just applied a Zagg on the G4 phone a couple of days ago and it takes nothing away from the display. It just looks a little odd when viewed from the side. Like an orange peel or something. I am truly impressed though. I have always been an anti-glare person until I put the Zagg on her G4. I am getting one for my 3GS.
    2010-07-07 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD