User Tag List

I was going to place an order for the Vapor case,until I read the reviews about people having reception issues. Has anyone seen the Atomic case? Looks just about identical.And on another forum, person that reviewed it,had no reception issue at all. Said it pretty much blew away the Vapor 4,which he also had reviewed. Here is the link for this case.

Atomic iPhone 4 Case - The Ultimate iPhone4 Case
    2010-09-19 04:37 PM
    I was going to place an order for the Vapor case,until I read the reviews about people having reception issues. Has anyone seen the Atomic case? Looks just about identical.And on another forum, person that reviewed it,had no reception issue at all. Said it pretty much blew away the Vapor 4,which he also had reviewed. Here is the link for this case.

Atomic iPhone 4 Case - The Ultimate iPhone4 Case

Wow element case must be P1SS3D!

That is EXACTLY the same lol!
    2010-09-20 07:45 PM
    Yeah but I think $70 is to much just for a case, Now if it had a built in battery okay, but in the idea that if you might buy 2 cases from apple that go around $45-80, I'm talking the good cases not the $10 junk ones
    2010-09-20 08:29 PM
    Just received my notification to pre-order today...any updates as to whether they have addressed the signal issue?
    2010-09-23 03:41 PM
    Atomic FTW, if it indeed has no reception issues, i will order.
    2010-09-24 02:52 AM
    Everywhere I go, I hear the same issues. T.T
    2010-09-25 12:58 AM
    Atomic FTW, if it indeed has no reception issues, i will order.
    Atomic also has reception issues but according to Atomic they have now added an inside lining to the case which seems to eliminate the signal loss issue.
    I have an Atomic on the way but ordered it just before this announcement was made.

PS. Got on the pre-order list for an Elementcase Vapor on August 12 and still have not got any further news from them!!
    Last edited by ghislain; 2010-09-25 at 10:58 AM.
    2010-09-25 10:55 AM
    I got two of the AR15-V and I don't have any network reception issue now. I can now hold the phone in whatever way I want, BUT... the GPS signal and accuracy dropped quite badly.

I've been using it for a week now and I like the fact that I can finally hold my phone like I want to without thinking of it all the time!

I am about to try to insulate the case from the metal band on the inside and see if that helps and I will post back with the results.

So far I am satisfied...
    Last edited by zYxMa; 2010-09-26 at 07:07 PM.
    2010-09-26 06:39 PM
    If for no other reason, get the case and sell it on eBay. Mine fetched a decent penny.
    2010-09-27 11:46 PM
49 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD