SwitchEasy has finally released their Pure screen protectors for the iPhone.

They come in two packages.

Pure - $12.99 + $3.00 S/H - Front protection only
    PureProtect™ - High Gloss ultimate clarity
    PureReflect™ - True Mirror reflection
    PureAnti‑Reflect™ - Smudge-proof, no-glare display
    PurePrivacy™ - 360˚ Privacy viewing
    Click Here

Pure+ - $17.99 + $3.00 S/H - Front and Back protection
    PureProtect™ - High Gloss ultimate clarity
    PureReflect™ - True Mirror reflection
    PureAnti‑Reflect™ - Smudge-proof, no-glare display
    Click Here

I am ordering the Pure+ PureAnti‑Reflect. SwitchEasy has always made the best protectors imo. They went on my iPod touch 2G and 3G and iPhone 3GS
    2010-07-27 01:44 AM
    Is the smudge proof any good
    2010-07-27 02:18 AM
    I have it on my iPod touch and I never find myself cleaning it so it works pretty good.

Your finger will never grip the screen like it does on the glass or with a normal protector.

It will not create a reflection on the screen with is always a plus.

The smudges are noticeable if held in certain angles with the screen off but it never creates the rainbow effect on the screen like it does without it. The only downside to it is you will have a grainy look at the screen but I do not know what it will look like on the iPhone 4 until I get mine.
    2010-07-27 02:28 AM
    I'm seriously considering the privacy one. Anyone who sees this post and has or had one for their 3GS. I'd love to hear your impressions
    2010-07-27 10:21 PM
    I just got my PureAnti‑Reflect and I must say I love it a lot better than the SGP I had on it. It seemed harder to apply than the older ones but I got it with some minor bubbles on the edge.

2010-07-31 02:09 AM
    does it degrade the screen quality?
    2010-07-31 03:47 AM
    It makes the screen a little grainy like on the iPod touch but I dont care. The screen is silky smooth and it does not show finger prints nearly as bad and no more reflections.

Here is a comparison

Both are the iPhone 4. I just so happened to have a picture of the screen with no protector.
    2010-07-31 04:09 AM
    Wow,this membrane looks very good,is it 100 % scratchproof?Also how much is the delivery time?
    mod edit/links removed
    2010-08-04 01:42 AM
    Nothing is 100% scratch proof. I ordered Monday so I assume they shipped Tuesday and delivery via USPS was Friday. So about 3 days of actual shipping.

Here is a few things about it.

1. I have the PureAnti‑Reflect and it is Smudge-proof, no-glare display. Smudges will still show but nowhere near as bad as if it was glass. Plus the smudges do not show though when the screen is on like glass. Unlike glass you can wipe away the smudges with your shirt or anything else and they will disappear very quickly and easily

2. Although pure glass is nice to look at I find the reflection extremely distracting. The Anti-Glare defuses the reflection and overall makes the picture even better to look at in my opinion. You never have to worry about seeing yourself in the picture of have a bight light reflect off of the screen.

3. It is very scratch resistant. Sometimes I think I scratch it but a couple wipes and they go away. I have scratched a old one before but I have no clue how. My guess is sand. If it were glass it would have scratched too. But the scratches were so minor I did not both replacing it.

4. The screen maybe slightly grainy but that is a fact of life for a anti-glare protector. Unlike others I have used the picture quality is much better than others. Not only that you finger will not stick to the screen when swiping so it is always silky smooth.

5. When you order SwitchEasy you do not just receive one set of protectors. You get 3 with the Protect, 2 with the Anti‑Reflect and 1 with the Reflect and Privacy. This is a incredible deal especially when it is $17.99 +S/H for 2 sets of front and back protection.
    2010-08-04 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD