User Tag List

Ok, I bought a zagg invisible shield for my i4, but I had the phone replaced for a new one for the proximity issue. The Apple genius guy gave me back my original invisible shield, and I got my replacement. Now I have a q, how do I return it, I know the return shipping address, but HOW will they know it is my who is giving back to them the shield? Has anyone went through this process, can they tell me what to do? I dont wanna return it and find out they didnt know it was me who returned it, and I get charged $25 extra for my replacement, and their crappy customer service does not answer the phone or reply to emails, I will never get a zagg invisible shield again for my iPhone 5. THANKS!

PS I checked their FAQ they don't answer this, and google isn't much help either.
    2010-07-29 02:00 AM
    you have to add the order number on the address on the envelope

ZAGG, Inc.
    C/O Replacements (order#)
    3855 S. 500 W. STE C
    Salt Lake City, UT 84115

you have to register your product if you did not buy it through their website. if you did buy it through their website you haev to go into your account and request a replacement, should have an option to do so. once you receive your new one you haev to return your old one to the address i showed you above.
    Last edited by Gom33; 2010-07-29 at 03:45 AM.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2010-07-29 03:42 AM
    If you ever have any other customer service issues with ZAGG please feel free to contact me. I would be more then happy to help you out.

Gom33 is correct with the information that was given. By including your order number with your shipment it makes your order easily traceable.

Thanks for choosing ZAGG. Really don't hesitate to let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

[email protected]
    2010-08-09 06:01 PM
    i might have to resort to this also since the back protector on my i4 started moving after 3 days of putting it on. when i put it on, i made sure it was on right and proper. the front and sides have not moved at all, but the back moves all over the place. i might just remove the back and send it for a replacement.
    2010-08-10 05:56 PM
    No problem. After requesting your replacement ZAGG will send you a new invisibleSHIELD. Just use the pieces that you need and send the rest back to ZAGG to keep your warranty intact.

If you have any questions or need assistance, you know where to find me!

Thank you!

2010-08-10 06:30 PM
    Which order number do I write? I have the first one, then the replacement one.
    2010-08-14 11:10 PM
    The replacement number is the one you will use. It will begin in IR.
    2010-08-17 09:18 PM
    I just took off my case I got from griffin (etch reveal) and my back protector stick to the backside of the case, leaving my never exposed, perfectly pristine i4 bak unprotected.

:-/ well I guess it was good while it lasted. I know this isn't zagg's fault. I just wished I could have kept it perfect. Now I imagine dust and stuff will work it's way back there and start the uglifying process......
    2010-09-24 05:00 AM
    You can get a free replacement invisibleSHIELD so that you can get the back of your iPhone 4 protected once again. You can request it at the following link:

ZAGG | Product Replacement Process

Let me know if you have further questions.
    2010-09-28 05:56 AM