apple peel is really a bad idea, and recently, i'm totally enough of the ring ring ring, music concert, play, meeting, everywhere that need silent, for the conference after this month, i have to in charge of it, and that will be a problem, maybe a Cell Phone Signal Blocker Jammer can help me, and i found this from a site on my friend's bloghere it is , but when i see the description, i was crazy, so much things, so ,anyone here give me some advice, and they also have some other choices
    thx
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-08-24 at 10:52 PM.
    2010-08-11 08:07 AM
    Get off the drugs.
    "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
    -Steve Jobs

2010-08-12 02:35 PM
    Inb4close!!!!
    2010-08-13 03:57 PM
    Are you just putting random words together?
    2010-08-13 05:07 PM
    Um...You might want to use a period once in a while.

Why dont you just put your phone on silent or airplane mode?

Well...I think I know what youre talking about. Is that what youre asking for?
    2010-08-14 12:54 AM
    The point he is trying to get across is he is in charge of a conference next month and he is tired of hearing everyones phone constantly going off and playing music or ringing etc. during the conference. He is looking for a cell signal jammer that will disrupt service and keep everyones phone from ringing during the times that there should be silence, and asking if anyone has experience with them.

English is not the first language of everyone who visits this forum, it doesn't take much to read that and piece together the point he is trying to make.
    2010-08-14 09:18 PM
    2010-08-17 01:00 AM
    The point he is trying to get across is he is in charge of a conference next month and he is tired of hearing everyones phone constantly going off and playing music or ringing etc. during the conference. He is looking for a cell signal jammer that will disrupt service and keep everyones phone from ringing during the times that there should be silence, and asking if anyone has experience with them.

English is not the first language of everyone who visits this forum, it doesn't take much to read that and piece together the point he is trying to make.
    exactly, thanks so much, so how abt your ideas, which jammer i should choose, shipping time is enough
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-08-24 at 10:51 PM.
    2010-08-24 08:48 AM
    i speekie da englich!
    2010-08-24 10:46 PM
    Ok stop spamming your links...
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-08-24 at 10:52 PM.
    2010-08-24 10:50 PM
    I have seen different kinds and have looked into them for similar purposes but never really bought one. I really would like to get one and bring it to the theater so those cellphone can finally stop going off in the middle of the movie.

Cell Phone Jammers : Mobile Jammer : Cell Phone Blocker Sale : GSM Jammers : Buy GPS Blockers

They have several models from stationary to portable models.

Cell Phone Blocker : Cell Phone Blockers For Sale : Pocket Blocker Device : Portable

That maybe what you are looking for.
    2010-08-26 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD