User Tag List

So I was in the mood for a case while I wait for my free one to arrive. I went to best buy and saw the iFrogz Luxe case for my brand new iPhone 4. I quickly looked up a you-tube review and most of them said the same thing. This case will push up your screen shield. Well wouldn't you know just above the cases were the iFrogz screen shields. I thought to my self, they would design their screen shields to work with their own case. So I picked both up and headed home to cover my baby. And to my surprise even their own screen shield bubbled up when I slid the new case on. I tried again. This time I put that screen shield on like never before. I spent 5 minutes making sure it was lined up perfectly. I thought ,HA, boy was I wrong again.

My point is don't go buy this case if you want to use a screen shield with your phone. I took it right back and got my money back.
    2010-08-13 05:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I will keep that in mind - not to purchase iFrgoz case and it's shield.
    2010-08-13 11:44 PM
    I bought an iFrogz Luxe case black/red case for my iPhone 3G. Boy... When I removed that sucker after 3 months of use... The back of my iPhone 3G had chips and holes, dust too... This case is crap... Don't buy it. You can get an otterbox defender instead, bulky but worth it for the protection.
    2010-08-13 11:56 PM
    agreed 100%. I actually had the same case as you and the screen protector bubbled up insanely. Plus the red turned into light orange in less than a month. I would highly reccomend the Speck cases especially the fitted ones which dont affect your screen protectors at all.

https://www.speckproducts.com/produc...d/iphone-4/239
    2010-08-14 04:25 AM
    I completely agree with Halten
    I bought an iFrogz Luxe case black/red case for my iPhone 3G. Boy... When I removed that sucker after 3 months of use... The back of my iPhone 3G had chips and holes, dust too... This case is crap... Don't buy it. You can get an otterbox defender instead, bulky but worth it for the protection.
    Thanks for sharing that.
    2010-08-18 10:02 AM
    . Plus the red turned into light orange in less than a month.
    The color of your case changed colors..?
    2010-08-19 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD