Hey guys,

im looking for a portables USB charger for iphone 4 !

Now am i right that it requires,

output 5V and 1000mA ?? There are many which have 500mA but those charge the iphone extreeemly slowly!

so i'm looking for a portable "battery" that has the output of 1000mA and alot of MAH

does this exist?
    2010-09-02 12:25 PM
    Hey guys,

im looking for a portables USB charger for iphone 4 !

Now am i right that it requires,

output 5V and 1000mA ?? There are many which have 500mA but those charge the iphone extreeemly slowly!

so i'm looking for a portable "battery" that has the output of 1000mA and alot of MAH

does this exist?
    You're in luck as I just bought the BEST of the best last night at Target. Unfortunately this will be placed in the category of "preference" but blow that off because I only but the best of the best and this is it. It's name is the ENERGIZER XP4001 and I believe it has 5,000 MA and easily charges two devices at once. It's like a half inch thick by 5" long by 3" wide and allows you to charge several devices several times before having to charge it again. It's light and small enough and has a hook in connector keeping it tethered to thew device. I'd give you the link to it but someone would accuse me of owning that product also, so just Google it. It cost $60.00 and is worth its weight in gold.
    2010-09-03 02:56 AM
    haha becky you always sound like you are promoting something!! But luckily you didnt "the website which i dont remember but it was something like WEBSITEHERE.COM so just google that" HAHAHA

anyways, looks good. 5A charging current?? cant find that anywhere.. thanks for the suggestion!

Also, would be awesome to have a battery pcak with the wall plug built - in. so you can use it to charge your phone over night everyday, and when you're travelling you can just take it out of the wall and you'll have extra 5 hours of charging in the battery! awesome right!
    2010-09-03 06:30 PM
    haha becky you always sound like you are promoting something!! But luckily you didnt "the website which i dont remember but it was something like WEBSITEHERE.COM so just google that" HAHAHA

anyways, looks good. 5A charging current?? cant find that anywhere.. thanks for the suggestion!

Also, would be awesome to have a battery pcak with the wall plug built - in. so you can use it to charge your phone over night everyday, and when you're travelling you can just take it out of the wall and you'll have extra 5 hours of charging in the battery! awesome right!
    That's called "Enthusiasm! Something I don't find in kids. When I know something is really good and will benefit others, I try to share it with others so they too will benefit. And all these blog sites and kids on them do, is turn it all around and claim I'm spamming. What a joke! What a travesty of justice. Wouldn't the readers of all these sites rather get on here and read something that may help them or direct them to something cool for their device? Heck noooo. They'd rather get on here and spit up a few meaningless lines or comments to each other as if it were some kind of CHAT ROOM. Guess what? That's not what these sites are about. They're to share good stuff with others so others can reap? Unfortunately, as I said, all the owners of these sites (in being greedy and fearing someone might get some free advertising by promoting something that will help others: HELLOOO) banned them in place for millions of meaningless lines. You (all) have me pegged so wrong. I work in a factory for nine twenty five an hour and have no affiliation with any of these products I push, only to be ambushed by people like you who think you're a detective or something. You have no idea what you're talking about. None!

Just as, I had no idea what I was talking about regarding tne Energizer XP4001. I thought it said it was 5,000 MA. Hey? I'm a girl. Nonetheless, I have shopped around for only the best of everything, and that is why I got this phone back up. It'll recharge it several times over prior to going dead. There! Now what? I own that company too? You guys need to reboot big time.
    You quote my lines as if you're some kind of prosecutor.

Anyway, maybe there are some who have benefited from my mentioning of that stylus and this charger. I wish to God I did own both companies I could get out of this factory.
    2010-09-03 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD