User Tag List

Hi there! I am looking for cheap cases for iphone. I just got an iphone 4 and i want it protected perfectly. What are the most good looking and affordable protective case for iphone 4 ? What cases are you using, please feel free to post pictures, prices and links.

Anybody here? Well, one of my friends recommended me to use with SourcingMap. He got a nice Plastic Back Protector for iPhone 4 Is it cute?

he is very happy with the purchase. I am willing to listen to different oppions. Do you guys have any recommendation. Maybe i will use the website and go with my first online shopping.
    Last edited by Sdtam; 2010-09-09 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-09 02:28 AM
    check out CaseCrown.com Home - CaseCrown.com. I'm gonna order one of their "glider" cases. I had one for my 3gs and it was exactly like a incase slider but much more inexpensive and had a nice felt on the inside. I'm assuming the iphone 4 cases will be the same quality.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?
    2010-09-09 03:53 AM
    check out CaseCrown.com Home - CaseCrown.com. I'm gonna order one of their "glider" cases. I had one for my 3gs and it was exactly like a incase slider but much more inexpensive and had a nice felt on the inside. I'm assuming the iphone 4 cases will be the same quality.
    Thanks, ianbroste. I have checked the site you recommended. Really nice cases.
    2010-09-10 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD