Hi guys is there a case like Otterbox Defender Case Series for iPhone 4 that has the front side screen protector? but is a lot cheaper
    this one is $50 and i am looking for something cheaper that has a Coating on outside of touch screen like this one

please let me know
    2010-10-18 03:14 AM
    Buy the otterbox on eBay or Amazon

On Amazon it's almost half the price ($25+shipping).
    2010-10-18 03:18 AM
    Hi guys is there a case like Otterbox Defender Case Series for iPhone 4 that has the front side screen protector? but is a lot cheaper
    this one is $50 and i am looking for something cheaper that has a Coating on outside of touch screen like this one

please let me know

I have a brand new in box Otterbox defender. It is in perfect condition, The case never left the house. I ordered and tried the case on. It's a little to bulky for my taste. I will sell for 35 shipped to anywhere US. If interested respond to this thread or pm.
    2010-10-18 09:20 PM
    I have this case. I got it from amazon for around $25. It is bulky but it does give much better protection than almost any other option out there. I would comment, though, that I think the defender for the 3g seemed a bit better put together, but overall a very good case.
    2010-10-23 01:04 PM
    Search for the Kraken case
    2010-10-23 03:01 PM
    While I like the otterbox case, I do have a problem with it. I have had mine for a few weeks now. It protects great, but, I got a big scratch on the screen protector. Now I guess I either have to live with the scratch, or get a new case, because I don't believe there is anyway you can replace the screen protector.
    2010-11-14 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD