Is anyone working on a WaCom style stylus for the iPad? I was thinking if Adobe sold a full fledge Photoshop with a stylus you can buy would be awesome.
    2010-12-06 10:12 AM
    There are a couple stylus out there for the iPad. I actually thought about getting a Targus one.

Amazon.com: Targus Stylus for Apple iPad AMM01US (Black): Electronics

Don't think the iPad can take a fine tip stylus.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-12-07 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-12-07 10:10 AM
    I click the link and it looks cool.Do you use this for your ipad? and how the rubber tip works?
    2010-12-08 02:55 AM
    Because of the way the screen uses the touch the rubber tip is needed. Using a normal stylus will not work because how the screen needs more width for it to tell where your finger is. I want to get it for my iPad but have not got around to picking it up yet.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-12-08 03:39 AM
    Because of the way the screen uses the touch the rubber tip is needed. Using a normal stylus will not work because how the screen needs more width for it to tell where your finger is. I want to get it for my iPad but have not got around to picking it up yet.
    you are right,the stylus tip width is really big issue for smooth use.so I am now wondering around many site to get a good one.woo, it's tough.
    2010-12-08 10:27 AM
    I don't get why the tips are so fat and round.

can't they make a smaller round one?
    2010-12-08 10:51 AM
    I don't get why the tips are so fat and round.

can't they make a smaller round one?
    like what said before,we can't think bad about small stylus, but why need fat or bigger one.To me, there are two points:1)a stylus tip works with its touching area, the more the better, act more sensitivly.2)if you adapt the fat one, there will be less screen scratch happens,may avoid less troubles.
    2010-12-09 04:41 AM
    Oh! should have read the other posts lol.

thanks
    2010-12-09 11:30 AM
    Oh! should have read the other posts lol.

thanks
    welcome, if you come across other issues,I'm willing to help you.
    2010-12-10 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.