ive looked at some but i would like to kno what you guys think the best one is thanks
    oh and im not sure if this is where this goes
    2011-07-22 07:30 AM
    Vapor4, pricey but pretty. I really want one just don't know if I can stand to pay the price for a case

A cheaper option is the Apple Bumper Case. I've yet to see any other bumper style that is of great enough quality to discuss. Personally I own an SGP Hybrid EX bumper case but I wouldn't recommend it. My friend's broke in a couple months, mine is still good but I don't know how long it'll last (it's been about 6 months so far for me)
    2011-07-22 07:41 AM
    Vapor4, pricey but pretty. I really want one just don't know if I can stand to pay the price for a case

A cheaper option is the Apple Bumper Case. I've yet to see any other bumper style that is of great enough quality to discuss. Personally I own an SGP Hybrid EX bumper case but I wouldn't recommend it. My friend's broke in a couple months, mine is still good but I don't know how long it'll last (it's been about 6 months so far for me)
    i agree with you i would love to have a vapor pro case but i could never spend that much on a case it does look awesome on the phone tho
    2011-07-22 08:10 AM
    I'd love to have a "metal" type bumper but the dealbreaker is that these metal type bumpers for the most part are permanent.

I need whatever case I use to be dockable or easy enough to pull off to dock.
    2011-08-26 05:36 PM
    Hard CandyShell for iPhone 4 look cool.
    2011-09-01 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD