I find myself wanting to change cases like underwear lately.

I have soooo many cases, and something about each of them seems to annoy me depending on the day.

So how often do you normally change cases??
    2012-09-01 05:32 AM
    Usually a month or so.I had a Lifeproof that i used for several months but that was not normal for me. I just got a nice brushed aluminum Case-Mate the other day and I'm happy with it.
    2012-09-01 05:43 AM
    Well,I change my iphone case usually,there is no fixed time to change it,I will buy an iphone case when I see one that I like,I do not care wheather my own case broken or cannot use..I just want to buy it when I like it,anyway,mos the iphone cases are cheap,so I do not that care....
    To personalize your iPhone with the a Mod Edit: Sig Spam is not allowed
    2012-10-12 05:06 AM
    I usually change it every 2-3 months or so. Within that time, it would have already worn out by that time.
    2013-01-02 06:34 AM
    Well I have a life proof case and I use it when it rains. I have a regular case that I use normally. Lifeproof case is pretty cool.
    2013-01-02 08:17 AM
    I keep mine until they just about fall off. Don't know why, just not that important to me. My wife has half a dozen that she will rotate all the time. Then again she could care less about what them she runs, but I like to change themes about every month.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-01-02 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD