User Tag List

I only have 4 cases so far and haven't found anything I like. What cases are you using and what do you like about it?
    2014-10-27 08:27 PM
    Just got my Radius V2 by Mod-3 for my iPhone 6, and have had it on for almost two weeks now. For a minimalist case it has done an awesome job with accidental drops and scuffs. It looks beautiful on the 6, while still being able to show off the phones design. I got the polished aluminum case, which according to the manufacturer, won't inhibit service. Although, I believe my service has dropped slightly. My GF has the same phone and seems to get a bar or two better reception than I. Other than that it's a great case that will need a screen protector as well.
    2014-11-07 01:20 PM
    I've seen those. I've been thinking about them but I'm worried about the sides of my phone. Right now I have a clear case because I don't want to cover up the design and color. This case has ports to cover the headphone jack and charger port from dust. Overall a good case for $10.
    2014-11-07 01:39 PM
    Cygnett Workmate!!! Enjoying this case immensely!! Got a lovely feel to it. Adds a bit of bulk but I reckon given how light and fragile the 6 feels in hand that isn't a bad thing.

2014-11-07 04:08 PM
    Cygnett Workmate!!! Enjoying this case immensely!! Got a lovely feel to it. Adds a bit of bulk but I reckon given how light and fragile the 6 feels in hand that isn't a bad thing.
    I like the look of that case. I'm going to look for one now.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-11-09 at 02:06 AM.
    2014-11-09 01:02 AM
    I've been using the Apple black leather case for mine since I got my 6+ and I love it. I would rather use the phone naked, but it is too slippery to hold securely IMO.

After many reviews and deliberation, also I picked up the Griffin Survivor All-Terrain to throw in my gym bag when I go to the gym or to do more active things:

I like it a lot, but I have never been a fan of plastic screen protectors. I'm thinking about cutting the plastic off and installing a glass screen protector on my phone, but I feel that doing that would take away the "water resistance" the case boasts...
    2014-12-11 06:22 PM
    I am looking for attractive case for my iPhone like supermen vs bat men.. i am harldy waiting for it..
    2015-10-23 11:48 AM
    I've been using Barbie case for my iPhone 5c. Really its nice to use ma Phone.
    2016-01-11 12:21 PM
    Never used anything but the thin good quality clear urethane cases. Why cover a beautiful phone with ugly colored plastic that makes it look like a child's toy?
    2016-01-16 08:18 AM

It looks nice. I'm going to look for a similar one aswell .
    2016-07-27 05:38 AM
    I am using my blackaxe case with portable extra battery.
    It is like a power bank for me.
    2016-09-02 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD