I got to try out bodyguardz on my phone and OMG, I love it!!! I have dropped my phone since and unfortunately the film doesn't cover ALL the chrome so I did get a scratch, however the point of impact was protected and just messed up the corner of the film. I took a razor cutter to it and looks like nothing happened. =)
    2008-04-23 04:23 AM
    After watching a video on applying BodyGuardz to an iPhone I'd say invisibleShield. BodyGuardz has several pieces to the skin while IS only has two.

Its the other way around. Bodyguardz protection comes in 2 pieces (front face and back/side). InvisibleSHIELD has a total of 8 pieces - front, back, 4 corners, 1 chrome and HOME button.

The other difference is with invisibleSHIELD you get an orange peel affect like a poor paint job on a car.
    2008-04-23 01:31 PM
    Hey I just want to let you know that we have launched our 'Advantage' customer appreciation program for our product BodyGuardz. We now offer lifetime replacements, 20% off return orders, and a refer and earn program. It is a great program and you can read more about it on our website bodyguardz.com.
    2008-05-14 09:27 PM
    what happens if you try to remove the skin after a while, is there a residue that is left on the phone?
    No Residue.

I've used InvisiShields for years now... on Sidekicks and now on my iPhone.

There is simply NO BETTER PRODUCT.

I recommend it to everyone.... just make sure you take your time and follow the installation instructions!
    2008-05-14 09:52 PM
    I have this on my iPhone, and I must say that it is wonderful. I'm on my phone alot at my job. I use it to look up med exams and what not all the damn time. And I just slip it back into my pocket with my million other things. Not a scratch on it. I'm talking hemostats, keys, long metal stylets for ET tubes, you name it. Not a scratch.

Best **** ever.
    2008-05-15 02:53 AM
    I personally ordered a BodyGuardz off ebay the other day. I got it for a little over $20 USD shipped to my door. I will all let you know how it applys and what i think of it after i put it on.
    2008-05-16 08:37 AM
    Love my Body Guardz. Comes with 2 sets so you have a spare. Only 2 pieces, someone mentioned it being more in this thread but it is only 2 pieces to put on. It's all I use as cases make the phone too thick IMO.
    2008-05-16 10:26 PM
    Ok so I just ordered my IS and it says it will be here on the 22nd.

How hard is the install ? Theres two pieces to it right ? Front&Back ?

Ill post pictures before and after the install.
    2008-05-17 11:57 PM
    what happens if you try to remove the skin after a while, is there a residue that is left on the phone?
    I removed a piece of my invisible shield and surprisingly enough it left no residue at all. It just came off like a sticker. This stuff is great, my only con with it is the way it looks "rippled" when it reflects light.
    2008-05-18 12:25 AM
    I am an IS believer... had it on my TREO 600 and 650, and since I switched over to the iPhone.. it also has IS, BUT this was after I used 2 different cases already, first was the iSkin revo for iPhone (red rubberized cover) and then the Contour Showcase.

Out of these 2 hard cases, I liked the Contour Showcase better because it shows off the iPhone design a lot more than the mostly covered up iSkin Revo. Both cases have great shock absorption. But now I have the IS film because I am sick of the bulk from these hard cases. I want my iPhone to be slim and shiny again, so I bought the IS..Protection against scratches is great, and the only downside is I have to be really careful since drops will do damage (breakage).

Installation is not hard, but you have to be patient if you want a no bubbles- seamless look. Mine has virtually no bubbles. Comes with front and back and 2 pieces for the front chrome, just use the spray that it comes with and you should be good, work 1 section at a time, squeegee out the solution and let it dry then continue with the rest. Corners are a bit tricky since the flaps are harder to lay on the round corners. Be patient and you will love the IS... and your iPhone even more!
    Last edited by vikiniland; 2008-05-19 at 06:34 PM.
    2008-05-19 06:23 PM
    I've just fitted the invisibleSHIELD a week ago, and so far I'm very please with the result. there is a slight orange peel ripple, but only seen when the phone is off and light is bouncing off of it - don't be put off though, anyone I've shown it to had to be told that a skin had been applied!
    The front protector went on no probs with no bubbles, but the back was an
    all together more difficult job. Lots of care and patience is needed.... follow the instructions carefully.
    2008-05-20 12:50 AM
    I am an affiliate marketer for Invisible Shield. I decided to get one for myself.

I was not at all impressed. I got the full body coverage instead of just the screen protection. Installation was a royal pain in the arse. I kept the screen protection, but got a rubber case for the phone.

I won't give anyone my affiliate link because it is probably against the rules here.
    2008-05-20 04:26 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD