iPod Touch is shite tbh and I hope they eliminate it but Apple won't, I still love my iPod Video 5.5th Gen.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th
    2009-08-30 06:25 PM
    I was going to get a new 16gb a week ago after mine died in the ocean, but they are nowhere to be found i guess that is a good thing though because they will probably be $100 cheaper in a week
    iPod Touch is shite tbh and I hope they eliminate it but Apple won't, I still love my iPod Video 5.5th Gen.
    lol why do you guys care if they eliminate it, they obviously won't because it's their most successful ipod. Aside from the fact that we know they are releasing another generation.
    An ipod touch with camera and microphone???
    Isnt it iphone already if ipod touch have all those things???
    what differentiate ipod touch and iphone then????
    I think it's smart of them to limit the differences as small as they can it won't take away from iphone sells because those people are obviously one that need a phone, not just ones that need a ipod touch with a camera.
    Last edited by Periodic; 2009-08-30 at 07:01 PM.
    2009-08-30 06:55 PM
    Does this mean no free iPod when I buy a MacBook they said I had till sept 8
    Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure Apple plans these two things right next to each other so they can get rid of old iPods :P
    2009-08-30 07:50 PM
    ^ true

I wonder if there will be anything that will get iPhone users excited
    2009-08-30 07:57 PM
    I want a new touch. The 2G is cool but I need more especially since it stays mounted in my car. LOL
    I don't follow. What does it being mounted in your car have to do with anything?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2009-08-30 09:44 PM
    Does this mean no free iPod when I buy a MacBook they said I had till sept 8
    Why else did you think they were just giving them away =D
    2009-08-31 05:17 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.