hello
    i bought ipod touch 8g yesterday and i found a problem
    its touch screen works well everywhere (e.g. homescreen, in applications)
    but only got a problem in ipod music player and video player.
    well i can scroll songs list or artist, album list
    but you know, when turning on/off lyric screeen, it doesnt work well (inspite of clicking screen many times, only succeed 1 of 10 times)
    it doesnt matter when clicking shuffle, genius, repeat buttons and scrolling volumes....
    only in turning on/off lyric and scroll screen!!!!!!!!
    i dont know how to fix this problem...
    i tried to upgrade touch to iOS4, but it doesnt solve this problem...

do i have to get a refund or exchange?
    2010-08-19 05:12 PM
    Which button are you talking about? The top right one that toggles now playing and track list or turning on/off lyrics in settings?
    2010-08-19 05:33 PM
    Which button are you talking about? The top right one that toggles now playing and track list or turning on/off lyrics in settings?
    sorry for bad english
    you know, when you play the song and touch the album art part, it turns on lyric screen and scroll bar(+shuffle,genius,repeat buttons) part(they are in one structure)
    i'm talking about this part. it doesn't work when i touch album art part to turn on lyrics and scroll buttons.
    on homescreens or on any other applications, i dont have a problem in touching. but just when touching album art ....
    2010-08-19 05:53 PM
    So your scroll bar doesn't come up at all when touching the album art, or just the lyrics part?
    2010-08-19 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD