Hello everyone, for the past few months, I had this issue where a webpage bookmark I added to the springboard, kept popping up even after I deleted it, when I would respring or reboot. If this has ever happened to you, you will know that its rather annoying to delete it time after time. Well I finally figured out how to fix it. First, you have to download iFile. Next you have to navigate to var/mobile/Library/ WebClips and browse through all of them and delete the one that keeps showing up. Then you're done! I don't know if anyone else has made a post on this before, so that's why I am. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue besides me, but I am posting this anyways. Anyways, hope this helps anyone having this problem.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way
    2011-11-08 03:14 AM
    Hello everyone, for the past few months, I had this issue where a webpage bookmark I added to the springboard, kept popping up even after I deleted it, when I would respring or reboot. If this has ever happened to you, you will know that its rather annoying to delete it time after time. Well I finally figured out how to fix it. First, you have to download iFile. Next you have to navigate to var/mobile/Library/ WebClips and browse through all of them and delete the one that keeps showing up. Then you're done! I don't know if anyone else has made a post on this before, so that's why I am. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue besides me, but I am posting this anyways. Anyways, hope this helps anyone having this problem.
    Had this issue ever since the 6.1 jailbreak.

This definitely fixed it. Thank you!
    2013-02-09 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD