User Tag List

Today I did a tethered jailbreak for my ipod 4th generation ios 6.1.5. I downloaded the application from Cydia: LocalIAPStore (makes in app purchases free). So all excited and happy I went into dragonvale and went to buy 3000 gems for $100, It asked me for my apple password I typed it in then it said you must confirm something and took me to my moms credit card info page. I didn't press a thing, closed out and went back to dragonvale and it gave me my gems. Amazed, I bought 5 more 100 dollar bundles of gems, after buying them I wondered what if I did get charged for the gems?!?!?! So I made sure LocalIAPStore was enabled and it was. I went to iTunes it showed NO inapp purchase for dragonvale. My question is did they purchases go to my mom's credit card or did LocalIAPStore do it's job? Please answer we are talking about $600 dollars so if I did I might as well know for sure and be prepared for a great deal of yelling when my parents find out.
    2013-12-18 04:24 AM
    locallAPStore did its job and it did not send your purchases to itunes, dont worry mate (:
    2013-12-26 07:38 PM
    Wow...you're not certain about the 1st purchase so you made 5 more? You should be grounded either way until you learn the value of a dollar!!
    2013-12-26 08:13 PM
    Today I did a tethered jailbreak for my ipod 4th generation ios 6.1.5. I downloaded the application from Cydia: LocalIAPStore (makes in app purchases free). So all excited and happy I went into dragonvale and went to buy 3000 gems for $100, It asked me for my apple password I typed it in then it said you must confirm something and took me to my moms credit card info page. I didn't press a thing, closed out and went back to dragonvale and it gave me my gems. Amazed, I bought 5 more 100 dollar bundles of gems, after buying them I wondered what if I did get charged for the gems?!?!?! So I made sure LocalIAPStore was enabled and it was. I went to iTunes it showed NO inapp purchase for dragonvale. My question is did they purchases go to my mom's credit card or did LocalIAPStore do it's job? Please answer we are talking about $600 dollars so if I did I might as well know for sure and be prepared for a great deal of yelling when my parents find out.
    I hope your parents find out and take your ipod away. Thief.
    2013-12-26 08:44 PM
    I hope your parents find out and take your ipod away. Thief.
    Haha! Exactly!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-12-26 11:21 PM
    Once is an accident, SIX is not and Steve11 offered the best solution to the problem (which isn't whether or not the app works). At minimum wage $600 is 82.75 hours....this kid potentially blew 2 weeks pay on a game!! If he was working for that money, you can bet your [bottom dollar] he wouldn't have blown it on Dragonvale!!
    Last edited by Orby; 2013-12-27 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Keep it clean...
    2013-12-27 04:45 PM
    I hope it goes on his mothers credit card. It is not allowed to discuss stealing from the developers who take the time to make these games.
    I Like Eletronics
    2013-12-27 05:41 PM
    It is not allowed to discuss stealing from the developers who take the time to make these games.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    2013-12-27 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD