It seems that when i upgraded to iOS4 some of the things that should have been different weren't.
    I had different wifi bars but now they are back to the original. And in the music section where the songs and search tabs were different colors on my theme but now are not. is this a compatibility issue? Do they need renamed?
    Also, does anyone know when winter board will get an update because when its on in mobile substrate it disables the multitasking.
    And when will 5 column springboard work on 4.0??
    THANKS

(i jailbroke it to enable the multitasking and such)
    Last edited by chuk12chuk; 2010-06-24 at 04:13 AM.
    2010-06-24 04:08 AM
    I as a theme developer am looking into this but it seems now that somethings just simply can't be changed until so extensive research is done. Winterboard has been updated to partially work with 4.0 but the guys are saying it may never be the same.
    2010-07-06 10:54 PM
    I as a theme developer am looking into this but it seems now that somethings just simply can't be changed until so extensive research is done. Winterboard has been updated to partially work with 4.0 but the guys are saying it may never be the same.
    Would you know that will an alternative to winter board be made then?
    2010-07-13 11:47 AM
    Would you know that will an alternative to winter board be made then?
    Winterboard works by changing image and string files on your iPhone to the ones created/specified in the theme. An alternative os not the answer, there are simply some images that can't be changed any more, due to the way things are done in the new firmware.

It does seem that people are finding ways in which to make themes compatible in the current winterboard, so I guess it is a matter of remaking the themes a bit.
    Last edited by cainy393; 2010-07-13 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-13 11:02 PM
    Thanks
    2010-07-14 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD