alright there is a section on this site that has downloads for like customize and summerboard and i was just wondering how you get that stuff onto your ipod...what program and im not that great with computers so maybe a tutorial link would be nice. i think you can use like cuteftp or something but where do you find that download and what else do you need. are there risks involved in this and thanks in advance.
    2008-04-24 01:14 AM
    Hi, Samantha,

This would be a good place to start:

http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
    2008-04-24 02:02 AM
    if ur on windows then probably the best way for you will be iphone browser (also in download section here) and just replace any files u want. There are even shortcuts in iphone browser which will take you where u want, like system sound or system images folders. Not risky if youll backup all files youll work with. Have fun
    2008-04-24 02:04 AM
    thanks you guys so use winscp and flip the ssh switch on in your ipod and you can navigate through your ipod stuff and add themes and packages that way. this just uses your wifi connection, right? is it an easy interface cause some of the sites ive used for ipod stuff are assuming you can program and do all kinds of amazing things on your computer. does it put the stuff right into your customize folder? thanks so much.
    2008-04-24 02:40 AM
    I would rather use iphone browser. Its simple "windows explorer" like interface. Its nice and easy.
    2008-04-24 03:10 AM
    See my SSH guide.

For customize (the new one that has themes) navigate to /var/mobile/media/Customize 2.0
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!
    2008-04-24 07:59 PM
    Check the Guide section of MMi.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-04-24 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD