This is annoying as hell. Is there a simple way to disable this? Its not in the manual and I can't find anything but some programs I have to download....anyone know of some setting I can change?

Thanks

Holly
    2007-10-31 06:04 PM
    This is annoying as hell. Is there a simple way to disable this? Its not in the manual and I can't find anything but some programs I have to download....anyone know of some setting I can change?

Thanks

Holly

The only way you can do this is if your jailbroken. If so, go into installer and look under tweeks. There should be an app in there call Kb I think, which actually places the option under the settings menu to either turn on or off the auto correction feature.

It was annoying to me as well, so I turned it off when I was running 1.0.2. I eventually ended up turning it back on because you really dont appreciate it until you miss it. The text pad isnt that great, but its something you really have to get used to and almost learn to "trust".
    Last edited by knowtheobscure; 2007-10-31 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Cuz
    All is... so Accept and Just Be
    2007-10-31 07:39 PM
    thanks that helps alot!
    2008-06-09 02:46 AM
    yep, i just went to the installer and downloaded the kb package. worked like a charm. it's a whole new world
    2008-08-22 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD