i have searched, but i didnt find the answer to my qouestion.

"other" takes up 780 MB of my space, i have no videos, no photos, 18 albums of music (1,2 gb) and 34 mb of applications, 35 mb of ROMs and thats it. WTF is those 780 MB?

And if i restore the ifone i start with 100-200 mb in other >

is there any files i can delete, like lanuage (i use norwegian and english.) or the iphone files, i have ipod touch, but still i have some alarms, bluethoot folder ECT.

Pliz help me :P

-H-
    2008-05-14 12:11 AM
    The other usually increases when syncing, up until its synced a certain amount of data (usually 20 MB of media). If it isn't going down, try syncing it again. Also, you will have 100-200 MB of other, because the iPod needs to be formatted. Thats just the way it is with all technology
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.
    2008-05-15 03:56 AM
    so every time i sync my other grows with 20 MB (in theory)?

so i should keep syncing it when i have the songs i want to make the space go down agen? :P
    2008-05-15 04:16 PM
    so every time i sync my other grows with 20 MB (in theory)?
    Of course-NO!
    Just try looking into your Application Folder,maybe you can digg something there...
    Otherwise,make a DFU restore...
    2008-05-15 06:24 PM
    After your last restore did you set the phone up as NEW in iTunes? If you restored from back-up this can have an effect on the amount of "other" also.
    2008-05-15 06:28 PM
    After your last restore did you set the phone up as NEW in iTunes? If you restored from back-up this can have an effect on the amount of "other" also.
    Oh,ye... You need to set-up as new...
    2008-05-15 06:32 PM
    I think that might be the problem, i have restored from a backup like 5-8 times

i try to restore my ipod now without backup, thx :P

ps: is there a way to get the email setting sfrom the backup file, it is so much codes and wierd urls to get it working
    Last edited by Hellbuster; 2008-05-16 at 12:21 AM.
    2008-05-16 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD