Dear all...

Could you please help me with my problem appears ?
    I've lost my ipod content in iPhone (version 1.0.2) after sync with iTunes (ver 7.4.2 (4) ). I dont know what happend, because everything has fine before. I checked in menu Setting - General - About , and free capasity is not changed, it's mean, file is not deleted or lost.

So, I plug-in again my iphone to my mac, and some message appears and I must choose one of two options : Setup New Iphone or Restore....
    I Choose restore... and the new problem happened. iTunes not replace my old library file but create the new one.. so right now ... my iphone capasity is grow up to double... it's mean my free capacity has decrease significant.
    And if I look in graphics bar in iTunes... any kind of files in Other categories, and I really sure this files is my old library files (2 GB).

So, what should I do now to deleted my old library files in iPhone so that my free capacity will up again to normal?

many thanks for your kind attention and help...
    2007-11-13 11:53 AM
    You have to restore. I had a similar issue when I plugged into iTunes my memory changed all to other. I tried deleting everything off and putting it back on,but it didn't work. I know it sucks but you have to restore, unless anyone knows of another way.

Jordan
    1.0.2 Locked
    Downgraded
    Jailbroken
    2007-11-13 12:03 PM
    You have to restore. I had a similar issue when I plugged into iTunes my memory changed all to other. I tried deleting everything off and putting it back on,but it didn't work. I know it sucks but you have to restore, unless anyone knows of another way.

Jordan
    1.0.2 Locked
    Downgraded
    Jailbroken
    Thanks for your help.... Yes I've restored my iPhone
    Sorry for the late reply coz of my internet connection trouble...

Cheers
    2007-11-18 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD