Ok so I have been really interested in the iPod Touch, I been doing all kind of research and looking up cool 3rd party apps and stuff like that. Well I saw this one app that can record video, and I was wondering if the Ipod Touch has a camera because I really want one. I would like to know the features the iPhone has that the iPod Touch does not. Yes I know the iPod Touch is not a phone... I don't want a phone.

Edit: Ugh it has no camera wtf.... Is Apple getting more dumb by time.
    Last edited by xsbx; 2008-01-03 at 06:48 AM.
    2008-01-03 06:35 AM
    Apple's known for stupidly excluding features on their products, but I really can't fault them for not including a camera on the iPod touch. It's not a phone, so a camera isn't expected - it's a PDA with a large screen and internet capabilities.
    2008-01-03 08:13 AM
    I was dissapointed to with no camera.

Made me sad
    but hey I got over it
    takes time :[
    2008-01-03 09:15 AM
    Yea I'll get over it too, but to me the iPod touch is an entertainment system and the iPhone is a phone.
    2008-01-03 04:51 PM
    Apple's known for stupidly excluding features on their products
    That's a rather bizarre commentary. Do you have any Mac products other than an iPhone?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-01-03 05:06 PM
    That's a rather bizarre commentary. Do you have any Mac products other than an iPhone?
    I have an iPod Mini that I got as a hand-me-down. Fortunately, I have the option of installing Rockbox onto it, which puts in a lot of the features that Apple ignored and should've been in there in the first place. UNfortunately, new firmware can't make up for the lack of hardware, so there are still some features it lacks.
    2008-01-04 12:15 AM
    nothings going to be perfect.

just live with it
    you know apples aim is just to make a crapload of money anyways
    like the whole dualbooting XP and mac
    thats been around for a while
    they just made a genious move in making it possible to the biggest idiot
    yes one day i will hopefully be one of those idiots hahaha
    2008-01-05 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD