I was on installer yesterday and installed something (not sure what) and when i exited installer it went to the main screen and hung on the spiraling loading circle. So i reset it and when it turned back on it's stays at the apple logo. I can still access my ipod via winscp and iTunes. I tried letting it die and than charging it back up, but that did nothing. Any help would be SOOO appreciated. In the mean time, i'm gonna search around.
    Last edited by screamo; 2008-02-03 at 12:16 AM.
    2008-02-02 11:02 PM
    I was on installer yesterday and installed something (not sure what) and when i exited installer it went to the main screen and hung on the spiraling loading circle. So i reset it and when it turned back on it's stays at the apple logo. I can still access my ipod via winscp and iTunes. I tried letting it die and than charging it back up, but that did nothing. Any help would be SOOO appreciated. In the mean time, i'm gonna search around.
    that alsohappeded to me also. i think i overloaded or the app called ant is not good.
    1.what you do is connect to computer.
    2. put in dfu = hold power and home untill it turns off and when apples comes on then let go and still hold home.
    3. i tune will see restore to 1.1.1.
    4. Then back to 1.1.2 and if wanted to 1.1.3
    hope this helps!!!
    2008-02-03 04:46 AM
    well, i let it die and thought that'd work...it didn't. So i just restored to 1.1.1, jailbroke and upgraded to 1.1.3. I just got it to 1.1.3 in the past 30 minutes and now i'm looking for the 1.1.3 apps and wiggly icon thingy. I don't think i have the correct source yet though so now i'm searching for that
    2008-02-03 05:51 AM
    Sorry Man I could have helped maybe if I saw this before you restored. I think you downloaded the Guitar hero 3 skin for TTR if so you just needed to delete TTR using SSH then it would have worked just fine. If you didn't download that then please list what you had just installed so people know to stay away from those if they are on 1.1.3.
    2008-02-05 12:12 AM
    I'm not sure that was it cause i remember wiggling that one when it was GT3 modded. That's the only mod for the game i like and that's my favorite game on it. I'll try to remember what it was though cause it seriously sucked. It was something off either one of the sources Blaze Company provided or Allipod***. Dang i wish i could remember. I think i'm gonna try 1.1.3 again though, i like the updates

edit: ps i had to go BACK to 1.1.1 so i'm not even on 1.1.3 anymore, it screwed up on me twice so i gave up on it for a little.
    2008-02-05 03:47 AM
    Almost the same here...

* 1.1.3 JB DevTeam (1.1.2 OTB w/ BL 4.6)
    * Installed lots of working apps (Installer 3.0)
    * Today, installed 2 more apps (1 new, 1 update) in the *same* Installer session, *then* tried to restart

...which lead to...

* Restart animation stops (huh?)
    * Force a reboot, but gets stuck on Apple's logo (oh ****)
    * SSH works, I'm in (cool)
    * Delete the 2 apps (nothing to lose)
    * Force another reboot (fingers crossed)

... and?

The iPhone is BACK! (phew)
    Last edited by _Warden_; 2008-02-08 at 03:38 AM.
    2008-02-08 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD