My iPod Touch keeps freezing when i go to the Safari browser and sometimes at Random moments. I'm using firmware 1.1.3 jailbroke. Can someone help me i dont know what is happening?
    2008-02-21 03:08 AM
    Do you have a lot of applications installed? If you do there is a chance that there is an app in there that is not completely compatible with 1.1.3.
    Did these problems start recently or did they just start happening gradually. If they started all of a sudden it was probably an application causing the problem. Think about the recent apps you installed and try uninstalling some that may be the problem. If it doesn't help you can always reinstall them.
    2008-02-29 02:49 AM
    restore
    If i helped hit Thanks!
    2008-02-29 03:57 AM
    restore
    That doesn't always need to be the solution. That's an easy one to think of one but there may be a really easy one to do that means you don't have to spend the time restoring. Not to mention if it is a software problem or an application problem it will probably come up again when the app is reinstalled. So why not just solve the problem now?
    2008-02-29 04:25 AM
    I jailbroke my 16GB iPod last night and now it locks up evertime I use the keyboard. When I bought it it was 1.1.2. I jailbroke to 1.1.3 using the Dev Team's method. Downgrading to 1.1.1 and so on. I have done this a few times before and have never had this problem. I would like to solve this problem without restoring if it's possible. The only apps that are installed are installer and SummerBoard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    2008-03-01 01:43 AM
    i had the same problem and all i did was uninstall one app that wasnt werkin properly and it fixed it self

thnx
    mike
    2008-03-01 04:27 PM
    My iPod keeps freezing and i dont have any apps on it yet? i think it has something to do with the new installer. I'm probably wrong but i would appreciate any help. thanks
    2008-03-06 05:42 AM
    I only had my iPod Touch freeze maybe one time but thats because I was scanning using Stumbler and I'm not sure what went wrong but then the dang things froze. I tried to power it off, and then it would but could not get the slider to work. There was a brief 3 secs I was able to get to reboot, and then everything worked fine. I'm sure it was something I was doing anyway that caused it.
    2008-03-07 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD