I was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem? ive been looking all over the place and couldnt find an answer.

so I went on customize on my ipod touch and downloaded a fileset but it comes up empty and has no picture, when i try to look at the file in WinSCP the only things i get r "Details.plist" and "Info.plist"

im trying to put my custom slider on my ipod touch too if someone wants to help me do that too.

any help would b awesome
    2008-09-22 02:00 AM
    You could find it on our site (perhaps) or you could try and look for it in Cydia/Installer and apply it with Winterborard. What is you're device's firmware? Some files wont work with certain firmwares (not sure if Customize even still fully works on 2.0.x or even at all on 2.1).
    2008-09-22 04:53 AM
    ya i have 2.0 and customize 2.1, the thing is i made a slider that i saved as a PNG and everything but i guess there r some issues wit this new customize
    2008-09-22 05:25 AM
    it's really buggy on 2.x . Use winterboard as much as you can.
    2008-09-22 06:42 AM
    o ok i just figured it out!!!!! yay im so happy right now. thx for the help guys but i got it
    2008-09-22 08:44 AM
    Guys,
    I am running into the same issues as most of you seem to be also...has anyone heard anything new on SPICYCHICKENS Customize yet. I see by some of the posts some of you seem to have gotten it working again--mine still gives me the same error message about the fields being gone...anyone have any new info on when, how, and if it will be up and running again.
    I am running on my MAC...not a PC
    thanks again
    2008-09-23 05:23 AM
    ya my customize has the same issues, i dont really think there is anything we can do bout it yt though, i mean, when i first jailbroke my ipod touch it was working fine then al of the sudden it stopped working and all the files were empty
    2008-09-24 08:21 AM
    As of now, Customize does not work on 2.1 firmware.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2008-09-25 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD