User Tag List

i just figured out how to make my own sliders and put them on my ipod touch and i wanted to share it so if u dont already kno how 2 do it u can too.

ok....its gotta b jailbroken

so first ur going to make ur slider, u can pick whatever image u want it to b.

-open up paint or photoshop(recommended) and open a new 71x47
    -make ur image small enough to fit into that area and you can make adjustment to what u want them 2 b.
    -then save the file as a .PNG file

next...
    i used WinSCP so u can open that up w/ ur ipodtouch connected
    Hostname: is ur IP address for ur internet
    username: root
    password: alpine

go to:
    System/Library/Privateframeworks/TelephonyUI.framework

then you are going to name the slider u just created to "bottombarknobgray"

drag it into the file and it is going to ask u to overite, click YES

then power off your itouch and reboot it, and ur slider should b working
    2008-09-22 06:54 AM
    might be easier to juat make ur own folder in summerboard and place it in their then you can easily remove it with winterboard if you need to
    2008-09-22 02:52 PM
    how do i make it transparent are better yet not even there?? i use to be able to with customizer but have figured it out on 2.1.. any help would be appreciated.. thanx
    2008-09-22 05:34 PM
    might be easier to juat make ur own folder in summerboard and place it in their then you can easily remove it with winterboard if you need to
    o i actually havent tried it, im new at all this

how do i make it transparent are better yet not even there?? i use to be able to with customizer but have figured it out on 2.1.. any help would be appreciated.. thanx
    do what it says above, but (if u have photoshop, if not download the trial version) just make the opacity at 0% it should make it invisible hopefully :/
    Last edited by twilight_addict_7; 2008-09-24 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-09-24 06:26 AM