HI
    my friend gave me an itouch to see whats up with it.Well here is the thing,it preatty much doesn't seem to do anything.When i plug it in usb it doesn't show its connected,when i hold power button and home it doesn't work,it doesn't go in to DFU MOD.So you guys think this is hardware problem? maby battery??
    2009-03-29 05:01 PM
    Well are you sure you are doing DFU mode correctly? The screen should stay completely black if it is properly in DFU. Google instructions on how to put it into DFU, and make sure you follow them to the T. It's pretty much impossible to break DFU mode unless you drop your iPod of a building. :/. There must be something wrong on your end.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-03-29 07:06 PM
    2009-03-29 07:08 PM
    Thank you broomhead. I was too lazy to link to somewhere.
    2009-03-29 07:13 PM
    Well are you sure you are doing DFU mode correctly? The screen should stay completely black if it is properly in DFU. Google instructions on how to put it into DFU, and make sure you follow them to the T. It's pretty much impossible to break DFU mode unless you drop your iPod of a building. :/. There must be something wrong on your end.
    (sorry forgot to make this clear)the thing is,it doesn't even turn on,that's the first thing they ask you to do on the instruction "1. Turn the iPhone ON
    2. CONNECT it to the dock " ,it doesn't get charged ,and the screen is blank black. But what did you mean by "impossible to break DFU mode unless you drop your iPod" ?? ,does it mean even if the phone did go to DFU mod it has high chance of it never coming back???
    Last edited by pakijawan; 2009-03-29 at 10:53 PM.
    2009-03-29 10:51 PM
    I dont think you have to have it on to put it into DFU. Actuallu i think it needs to be off. But the only way for you to make your ipod physically inable to go into DFU mode is the somehow hit it really hard and damage the hardware.
    2009-03-30 12:46 AM
    Wtf is an itouch
    2009-03-30 02:27 PM
    I dont think you have to have it on to put it into DFU. Actuallu i think it needs to be off. But the only way for you to make your ipod physically inable to go into DFU mode is the somehow hit it really hard and damage the hardware.
    Thanks man ,yeah your right.Apparently i called apple and the ipod is in warranty,so all cool.

Wtf is an itouch
    I thought people called it that and didn't think it was a big deal to call it that :P,"ipod touch" happy now :P
    2009-03-30 02:48 PM
    ok yup. thats better thanks =)
    VISTA SUCKS!! MACS PWWWWN!!!!!!!!!
    2009-03-31 03:21 AM
    ok yup. thats better thanks =)
    :cough: anal:cough:
    2009-03-31 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD