User Tag List

Hi,

I have an annoying problem.

I installed a theme, which has its own sound packs with it, but i've installed it manually, with afp server.

I have Customize installed on my touch, also with an another image theme, which also has its own sound packs.(but this has nothing to do with the problem)

When I try to replace the sound files in /System/Library/Audio/UISounds, they seem replaced, at this point I restart my touch, close the server(making sure they are the right files checking by playing them), and I see that i still see the same audio playing.

I check by playing the unlock.caf file in my touch,(I suppose unlock.caf is the file name that my touch recognises for unlocking), I see that it is the file that I want. but when it comes to action slide to unlock, I still hear the standart click noise.

Then I deleted the UISounds folder, then I hear nothing. When I replace the folder there, it is the standart noises..

Is there another folder or place that touch keeps these?
    2008-03-12 04:57 PM
    I'd love to know too! I tried to make my charging sound the kill bill whistle and couldn't get it to work
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?
    2008-03-12 05:04 PM
    noone?
    2008-03-13 06:04 PM
    I've also tried in many audio folders to change the sound of my locking/unlocking clicky noises to that sexy brittish voice.

please, anyone?
    Blah
    2008-07-15 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD