User Tag List

This among other things i can not do on this touch. I upgraded to 1.1.4. The one thing i wanted to do was add home screen bookmark icons, but i cant even do that. I have a 16 GB ipod Touch, upgraded to 1.1.4, i cant even get the home screen icons to wiggle for me to re-arrange. What can i do?
    2008-03-14 05:47 AM
    I have the same problem....

I found the solution but can't test it until I get home:

If you want the 5 apps - Weather, Maps, Notes, Mail and Stocks + the wriggly function that allows you to re-arrange your icons, you may want to add the following repository.

1) Launch Installer on your iPod.
    2) Goto sources
    3) Select Edit (top-right)
    4) Select Add (top-left)
    5) Enter the following http://repo.ispazio.net
    6) Goto Install (second selection on bottom dock)
    7) Search for iSpazio Unlock Tools
    8) Select the package called "1.1.3/4 iPod Full Features" and install.
    9) After installation completed, hit HOME button and Voila you have the 5 apps + wriggly function.
    Last edited by chispito; 2008-03-14 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-14 12:44 PM
    i would really like to know WHY my ipod touch can not save HOME SCREEN icons from bookmarks.

it worked, thank you so much.
    Last edited by NegriElectronics; 2008-03-15 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-15 06:31 AM
    yeh jan app pack is needed

i remember when 1.1.3 like FIRST came out the day or w.e

and i was talking to cash online
    And was like explaining to him how it wasnt doing it ..

he was like thats weird

but yeh
    end of lame story lol
    2008-03-18 01:42 AM
    Is anyone having trouble with Mail.app? It gets to the first screen and then it quits. That's after installing the iSpazio tweak.
    2008-03-19 04:35 AM
    i also cannot get the wriggly function.... isst for ipod touch only? iphone version 1.14 can? if can how? thanks in advance..
    2008-07-19 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD