I click on the apps i have purchased from apple originally and they load up and then close. So they pretty much load up for 1 second and close. I am running a 2nd gen ipod touch FW 3.0 which is jail broken, any help?
    2009-09-19 08:57 AM
    Try downloading a free app in iTunes and then sync your ipod
    2009-09-19 08:58 AM
    nope still doing the same thing, and all these "purchased apps" are actually free, I.e. facebook... tap tap 2 lol any other ideas?
    2009-09-19 09:01 AM
    first...delete those apps on phone, then in iTunes under Store tab..deauthorize then authorize...download the apps again..it should work.

and if not...

you have to restore the phone and set up as new and re-download everything again...i know it such a hassle, but lets hope the first fix works. (do not restore, resych using your backup)

hope that helps.
    2009-09-19 10:29 AM
    set itunes to NOT sync any apps and connect your phone
    It should remove all apps on your phone.
    Then resync the apps you want on and try again.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2009-09-19 04:54 PM
    first...delete those apps on phone, then in iTunes under Store tab..deauthorize then authorize...download the apps again..it should work.

and if not...

you have to restore the phone and set up as new and re-download everything again...i know it such a hassle, but lets hope the first fix works. (do not restore, resych using your backup)

hope that helps.

first part did the trick, thanks man
    2009-09-19 09:51 PM
    first part did the trick, thanks man
    glad to help.
    2009-09-19 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD