I was changing the boot logo pic with "logo me" on my ipod touch 2G (v.2.2.1) and after pressing flash, it just shut off on me. Now my touch isn't even recognized by my PC or itunes. It won't turn on despite my attempts at holding down the home + power button and other such sequences.I even tried charging it with an AC plug adapter to verify that it's not the battery that is not fully charged... still nothing!!!

Any ideas???
    fUdg3
    2009-09-25 10:36 PM
    Continue trying, flashing doesn't cause problems on the iPod Touch (it doesn't do much of anything, really). DFU if you must, but Restore mode could work as well.
    2009-09-26 12:14 AM
    Thanks for replying Jeckel, but how do I restore if it doesn't turn back on or is even recognized on my PC? I'm running Windows XP. Not even the itunes recognizes my iPod touch... I bought a AC plug charger to charge the battery in hopes that it may be that, but I still haven't gotten any results.

What to do now?
    fUdg3
    2009-09-26 01:00 AM
    take it to apple store....they might give you a new one if they cant turn it on themselves.
    2009-09-26 01:03 AM
    I was thinking that as well. I think that may be my only option unless someone else may know what may work, Thanks to you both for at least replying... much appreciated!

~Touchless
    fUdg3
    2009-09-26 01:10 AM
    Well I didn't have to birng it in to an Apple store. A friend of mine was able to get it back on its feet again.

Thanks for the replies guys!!
    fUdg3
    2009-10-05 06:37 AM
    How bout only opening 1 thread next time? K?

Second chance will include infraction. Please read the rules.
    2009-10-05 06:59 AM
    Well I didn't have to birng it in to an Apple store. A friend of mine was able to get it back on its feet again.

Thanks for the replies guys!!
    What did your friend do? I am curious.
    2009-10-07 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD