So recently i upgraded to 3.1 on my ipod touch on windows so i have to re-install every cyida package...

and i was wondering what is the name of the package that can change the font color of the ipod touch? i had this before but i forgot the name

thanks
    2009-10-05 02:10 AM
    Does it change the color of ALL font, including when you browse Safari and such? There's a package from the ModMyi repo that requires Winterboard but allows you to change the font color on the springboard.
    2009-10-05 02:43 AM
    errr as far as i know it changes the font of springboard...

but im not sure if it could change the font color of all the system
    2009-10-05 02:48 AM
    It says it doesn't. Hmmmm...

Maybe you could try installing a font you want and change the color in the .plist file or search for a pre-made .plist file with the color you desire. Not sure what else there is to do.
    2009-10-05 02:58 AM
    err i learned that it does not change the font of the system

what is the package called?
    2009-10-05 03:00 AM
    FontColors. It's in the ModMyi repo. The repo should automatically come installed as one of the many repositories that come with Cydia. It says it changes the springboard font color so it shouldn't work with the rest of the system unfortunately.
    2009-10-05 03:05 AM
    good becuase i dont want the system to be all one color

im gonna dl it now thanks
    2009-10-05 03:07 AM
    No problem, sir. I look forward to helping people to the best of my ability.
    2009-10-05 03:11 AM
    So recently i upgraded to 3.1 on my ipod touch on windows so i have to re-install every cyida package...

and i was wondering what is the name of the package that can change the font color of the ipod touch? i had this before but i forgot the name

thanks
    Why? Use AptBackup to create a list. Now it wont work from 3.0 to 3.1, but that shouldnt stop you. Run the backup feature before you restore. then ssh into your ipod and copy the aptbackup file in /var/mobile/Library/Prefernces/. Than edit the file in the text editor of your choice and take out all the 3.0 specific apps. once jailbroken again, download aptbackup. instert your new file exactly where is was before and respring. than run backup and it should work fine
    2009-10-07 02:32 AM
    hmm takes to much time. and i dont even need it. i installed my ant-dfu backups
    2009-10-07 03:35 AM
    hmm takes to much time. and i dont even need it. i installed my ant-dfu backups
    Howd you do that?
    2009-10-08 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD