User Tag List

Ahoj to everyone, my 15 months old iPod Touch is working well and connectng to wireless networks, however i dont see the icon at the top of the screen, so that cant catch if its connected or not without testing from safari etc.

Did anyone have same problem, if yes how to solve
    if no do u have any ideas bout this issue?

Thank u very much
    2009-10-10 09:24 AM
    When did this first happen? Was it after you added something (like a skin)? Have you tried re-springing or restarting?
    2009-10-10 11:46 PM
    umm my used to do that back on 3.0 and it wasn't jailbroken though it just to way to long to connect to my wireless network so i restarted my router still. and then like there was a bug on it so i restore it agin and it started to work fine, but then i jaibroke it and it started doing it again, but now it works great since a long time, does this happen on all your wireless you connect to?

So try restarting router
    then restore maybe
    try different wireless router
    2009-10-11 12:00 AM
    well it happened week ago, tried on other networks, restarted, and not jailbroken, v3.0

only restoration left, seems ill apply that

thanx guys appreciated
    Online Forum Management
    www.denizyakut.com
    2009-10-11 06:16 AM
    well it happened week ago, tried on other networks, restarted, and not jailbroken, v3.0

only restoration left, seems ill apply that

thanx guys appreciated
    Your welcome hope it worked on restoring
    2009-10-13 04:50 AM
    This worked for me. As long as you know your network password, go ahead and "forget this network" from the network general settings. Then power off your ipod touch. Power it back up. Go to network wifi settings and join your network again by filling in your password. The wifi icon should reappear. It did for me.
    2010-05-25 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD