User Tag List

One day i wanted to get gpsphone on my ipod touch g2 with fireware of 3.1.2 and i jailbrokened with blackra1n. So i secrehed some videos like how to get gpsphone on ipod and i put in a source called : Http://iromrepo.com/Cydia/gba/ and another source for gameboy: Http://iromrepo.com/Cydia/gameboy/ and i got the gameboy to work but the Gameboy Advance didnt work so i deleted it and all of a sudden Cydia shut down. When i opened it again Cydia this message popped up:

Error: Database

Unable to parse package file /var/lib/apt/lists/apt.modmyi.com_dists_stable_main_binary-iphoneos-arm_Packages(1)

Now i dont know what that means so the first time i pressed ok at the bottom of that message. Then what happen was that i let Cydia open and do its thing then i press sections it has no other files then All Packages. i was curious so i pressed on all packages and nothing was there. i clicked on manage on Packages all my packages that i download were gone and then i went back and i check sources all my sources were gone too.

PLZ i need help if you have any infomation about this plz help me out. I need help this never happened to me before. If you have any answers to this problem i would love for you guys to comment this post

Thanks so much.
    2010-01-03 07:35 PM
    i dont get what u r saying Frostbite
    2010-01-10 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD