Hi,

I apologize if this has been discussed (I did look through a few pages) but I have two new Ipod touch both 8gb with 3.1.3 software both purchased in March.

The volume on both is very low. I researched the volume limiter as I thought that was the issue on the first one (second one hadn't been opened as a present yet), restored it and the limit was off.

The volume does go up and down but it is very low. This is inside a quiet house, with background noise, you can barely hear it. I have friends with Iphones and they use them like pocket radios. Help!

Mike
    2010-04-14 04:14 AM
    Ipod touch has a much smaller speak than an iphone. Its normal.
    2010-04-14 04:15 AM
    Thank you; I've read others say their Ipod will blow their ear drum off at the highest level. You can't hear this with the t.v. on in the background, it would seem a bit soft for a device designed to play music or movies.

Does anyone recommend or is it even possible to boost the volume? (I seen a youtube demonstration but honestly I don't even know what Cydia is).
    2010-04-14 05:19 AM
    No. You will endup blowing your speaker out. Perhaps those who were talkig about loud volume were reffering to headphone?
    2010-04-14 05:23 AM
    speaker can help you to have a high volume or a mega headset may help.
    2010-05-04 07:01 AM
    ^what the heck are you talking about?! don't try to resurrect an old thread with a nonsensical post. His question was already answered. kthxbi.
    2010-05-04 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD