So I have an iPod touch 4G and I've has it for over a year now. The other day I set it down after using it, then when I picked it back up it was asking me to put in my apple id password for iMessage and face time. So I put in my password and it fold me that it was wrong. Then it took me to safari to reset my password. I had the option to reset it by email or answer the security question. So I chose too answers the question and it asked me to verify my birthdate and when I did it told me there was no match. Do I chose to restore by email and it never sent me an email. Does anybody know what I should do. Please help
    2012-04-12 12:36 AM
    So I have an iPod touch 4G and I've has it for over a year now. The other day I set it down after using it, then when I picked it back up it was asking me to put in my apple id password for iMessage and face time. So I put in my password and it fold me that it was wrong. Then it took me to safari to reset my password. I had the option to reset it by email or answer the security question. So I chose too answers the question and it asked me to verify my birthdate and when I did it told me there was no match. Do I chose to restore by email and it never sent me an email. Does anybody know what I should do. Please help
    Try it on the computer. Then contact Apple.
    2012-04-13 03:59 AM
    If you're it getting the email, check your spam and trash folders

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way
    2012-04-14 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD