User Tag List

Not that it comes as much of a surprise (or any, really), but ColorWare has now brought all of Apple's latest offerings under its brightly-colored fold, with the new iMac, iPod touch, iPod nano, and iPod classic each available in "nearly 30 different colors." That, of course, means 29 colors, including such eye-catching options as blush pink, caution yellow, candy apple red, and crush orange, all of which can also be mixed and matched if you choose. As with ColorWare's other offerings, you can either purchase your colorized product of choice directly from ColorWare (for a premium price, of course) or send in your existing gear for a bit of sprucing up, which also doesn't exactly come cheap.
    [via Engadget ]
    Last edited by RadicalxEdward; 2007-10-08 at 08:13 PM.
    2007-10-08 08:04 PM
    I have asked you before, and will again. PLEASE do not plagiarize. If you are going to directly quote another site, put it in quotes and CITE THE SOURCE.

I enjoy your contributions, but this kind of stuff is illegal.

Thanks.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-10-08 08:06 PM
    It was a speed post to both ipodtouchfans and modmyi, i meant to put the via engadget thing and i didn't realise i hadn't, if you check out the post i made over at ipodtouchfans it has the via engadget thing.

Not to mention i'm not publishing it as news i wrote, i'm simply spreading the word as a forum user, which is not in any way illegal. so back up. Also, please link me to where you have mentioned this to me before.
    Last edited by RadicalxEdward; 2007-10-08 at 08:14 PM.
    2007-10-08 08:12 PM
    Apologies, I was thinking of someone else who had a similar issue.

When you post something, the assumption is you wrote it. Unless you quote it and cite a source, in which case it is understood that you are quoting. Same as in the newspaper. You read a column, you see someone's name on it, you assume they wrote it. All I'm asking is for a source to be cited, which you have done. Thanks! My bad on the previous request deal...

2007-10-08 08:43 PM
    Apologies, I was thinking of someone else who had a similar issue.

When you post something, the assumption is you wrote it. Unless you quote it and cite a source, in which case it is understood that you are quoting. Same as in the newspaper. You read a column, you see someone's name on it, you assume they wrote it. All I'm asking is for a source to be cited, which you have done. Thanks! My bad on the previous request deal...
    I have no problem citing sources, as everyone should do. But you should also keep in mind that press / journalists must follow different rules. remember assume makes an A$$ out of U and ME.
    2007-10-08 08:49 PM
    Noted. It gives the forum a bad rep as well if we're calling other people's work our own.

All this is moot point in the current situation either way, since you have rectified the issue.

2007-10-08 10:18 PM
    i would love to send my iphone to colorware to get it painted but it says it takes 8 to 10 days
    2007-10-08 10:25 PM
    can't live with out iPhone for more than a couple mins. TOPs

lmao

nice find.

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.
    2007-10-08 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD