User Tag List

hello everyone, i am currently using a 3gs on a vista laptop... with itunes 9. I currently have a problem syncing apps both ways. (from iphone-> comp and comp->iphone) none of the apps sync either way... whether i bought or dled them on the phone or on the laptop. i cannot for the life of me figure out whats going on, anyone care to help?
    2010-01-25 04:06 AM
    You need to me much more specific with the problem. What EXACTLY does iTunes tell you after the failed attempt?

Edit: If these are ipa files (cracked apps) don't even bother asking for help as that is not permitted on this forum.
    2010-01-25 04:19 AM
    oh i understand the rules. these are legit apps. i bought a couple of apps on the iphone since the wifi at work is faster... bring the phone home... and it tells me that i have apps on the phone that arent in itunes... and would i like to transfer them. i say yes, the progress bar shows up for 10 seconds, then goes away. i check and the apps werent synced. technically i can DL them off the app store but its getting really annoying... any help?

btw it doesnt work from the laptop---> iphone either.
    Last edited by dizchinorichie; 2010-01-25 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-25 04:26 AM
    s the laptop signed in to iTunes with the same account name and password and is it also an authorized computer for your iphone?
    2010-01-25 04:38 AM
    yes sir. i really wanna find a solution before i restore... i have alot of stuff on it i dont want to sync again
    2010-01-25 04:55 AM
    Hi guys,
    I havin a problem tat I CANNOT sync/transfer cracked app FROM 3gs TO PC with itunes 9.1
    BUT, I can sync/transfer FROM PC TO 3gs.
    My 3gs problem or itunes...?
    Anyone can help me...?
    2010-06-10 05:18 AM
    i found the problem a long time ago. its one of the apps. for me, it was aim. the official aim, the one i dled from the app store. delete one app at a time from the iphone, and try to sync, till you find the one thats causing the problem. then simply load the ones that are not.
    2010-06-10 05:30 AM
    But, I can sync/transfer FROM or TO wiv itunes 9.0.3 in another pc
    That why I feel curious.....
    2010-06-10 05:43 AM
    What happened to me, is that I purchased a 3GS with purchased apps, and it won't sync them to iTunes either. Any resolution for that ?
    Keep the greasy side up.....
    2010-06-12 04:30 PM