Are there any free iphone sdk's for windows. I cannot afford a mac right now and need to devolop some apps.
    2010-05-27 06:00 PM
    Are there any free iphone sdk's for windows. I cannot afford a mac right now and need to devolop some apps.
    install leopard 10.5 to an pc with doble boot to run mac os and windows if you want develop.
    2010-05-28 02:13 AM
    First of all I would need to get the os and I wouldn't know where. I would of also thought that it would cost. Secondly my dad would never let me do that cos it's a shared computer and he is forever telling me off for downloading software and making it run slower.

I know it sounds silly but i really need an sdk that runs on windows. Or a virtual machine that would only take up memory when I run it from my account so that my dad would never really know.
    2010-05-28 07:54 AM
    VMWare is a virtual machine and then search for mac os x leopard for vmware on google... it will probably be a torrent so just download it with u torrent or some other thing I dont know if this will work for an sdk as my internet is to slow to get the os x software
    2010-06-03 12:02 PM
    DragonFireSDK - Windows iPhone Development in C/C++ Game SDK no Objective-C use Visual Studio

That should get you somewhere....thanks button in advance
    2010-06-03 12:58 PM
    I have come accross dragonfire before, but it costs money. I am hoping to get a virtual machine I will try out vmware as soon as I get back from France but for now it will have to wait, I'll get back to you lot on wether it works.
    2010-06-03 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD