Sorry if this isn't in the right board.

I'm having a problem with my iPod. I can't get it out of safe mode. If you guys don't know what that is, it's a feature of MobileSubstrate that prevents your iPod from going to the infinite Apple logo loading circle of death, so that you have a chance to delete any malfunctioning apps or extensions. Anyway, I downloaded LSRotator from Cydia, and it put me into safe mode. I deleted LSRotator, reset the iPod, and it still went back into Safe Mode. Can anyone help? I really don't want to restore my iPod.
    2010-11-20 04:49 PM
    What were the other things that you have downloaded recently. Try uninstalling them one by one until you find the problem
    2010-11-20 05:04 PM
    What were the other things that you have downloaded recently. Try uninstalling them one by one until you find the problem
    The last time I downloaded anything from Cydia was over two weeks ago, and it was a WinterBoard theme. Any other ideas?
    2010-11-20 05:12 PM
    What happens when you try exiting out of safe mode. Does it crash and go back into it. I remember I had the same problem after I installed some things, but I just went through the major causes that could have it crash on me.
    2010-11-20 05:14 PM
    What happens when you try exiting out of safe mode. Does it crash and go back into it. I remember I had the same problem after I installed some things, but I just went through the major causes that could have it crash on me.
    Yeah, it just goes back into safe mode. I don't know what to do.
    2010-11-20 05:15 PM
    Maybe just a clean restore. To be honest the only reason I didn't respond fast enough was because I was restoring my iPhone.
    2010-11-20 08:27 PM
    The last time I downloaded anything from Cydia was over two weeks ago, and it was a WinterBoard theme. Any other ideas?
    Try uninstalling the Winterboard theme.
    2010-11-29 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD