Just wondering what some of you are using as an alternative to itunes?
    I have a ipod classic 80GB as well as a iphone 3gs, 4 and 4s.
    I'm looking for a windows based alternative to itunes for the above mentioned idevices please.

Regards
    2013-02-12 01:10 AM
    This does not work if you are going to use it to restore to a custom firmware and jailbreak. But, if you would like an alternative to install music to iPod and listen to music, try Windows Media Player, it comes pre-installed with any Windows computer.

Hit the thanks button if I helped!!!!!
    2014-01-06 01:58 PM
    This does not work if you are going to use it to restore to a custom firmware and jailbreak. But, if you would like an alternative to install music to iPod and listen to music, try Windows Media Player, it comes pre-installed with any Windows computer.

Hit the thanks button if I helped!!!!!
    Is there a guide possibly? Cant see how you add music to your iPod from WMP
    2014-02-06 12:01 PM
    Later today or tomorrow I'll right up a guide, but I have to go now. If you need a guide now ask Microsoft.
    2014-02-06 11:27 PM
    Just wondering what some of you are using as an alternative to itunes?
    I have a ipod classic 80GB as well as a iphone 3gs, 4 and 4s.
    I'm looking for a windows based alternative to itunes for the above mentioned idevices please.

Regards
    To be honest, you can find a list of alternatives to iTunes by a simple google search. Although I personally haven't used a wide variety of alternatives, I have used iFunBox, which was quite a nice alternative... You can find a nice tutorial about it by clicking here.

However, I don't really see the need to use an alternative. The only real downside to iTunes is its heavy resource consumption.
    2014-06-05 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD